In this session we will discuss your unique situation and how you can begin to implement strategies to see the fastest results possible for your success.
This coaching sessions is for you to focus on a specific goal intended to assist you in a specific area of concern.
Additional individualized support can also be provided if needed through our other long term coaching programs.
Named the “The Right Choice in Education” by Women’s Day Magazine, Cheli Cerra provides education coaching and advice via Eduville.com, CheliCerra.com, and her social media channels. Cheli also provides coaching for busy mom entrepeneurs who want a peaceful and happy household. Cheli knows first-hand how overwhelming life can be as a busy entrepeneur. She launched her business, wrote 6 books and worked full-time while also being a wife and mom.
During her career, Cheli has received the honor of being:
- Named AXA Business Woman of the Year.
- Selected to be part of the FIU Leadership Development Institute.
- Invited to study at Harvard for a Summer Institute in Education and Leadership.
- Named “The Right Choice in Education” by Women’s Day Magazine.
- Named “Principal of the Year” for the 4 th largest school district in the nation.
- Designated as an “Autonomous Principal” for exceptionally high performance.
- Co-authored a 6 book series on Education published by Wiley.
- Spokesperson and Education Expert on Fox News Channel.
- Board Member of the Girl Scout Council of Tropical Florida.
- Mom Advisory Board Member for Lean Forward Media, LLC.
- Educational Leader, Coach and Mentor to thousands of children and their parents.