This one-on-one coaching program provides individualized support for you to get the most results out of implementing the 33 DAYS TO A SMARTER CHILD LEARNING SYSTEM.
This program will break down the LEARNING SYSTEM in an easy format with each coaching call. It will cover ALL of your concerns specific to your child’s current academic situation and how the LEARNING SYSTEM can work to bring rapid results.
This Coaching Program is a coaching AND training program that employs both modalities of learning. This individualized form of coaching is therefore set apart from other coaching programs (such as life coaching) because of this added teaching component.
It also provides both practical tools in communicating with the teacher and school principal. We will dig deep into each module and assistance will be provided for the best communication techniques to get quick results at home and at school.
Coaching sessions focus on specific goals intended to promote a sense of practical strategies, resources and school insights that can be implemented immediately for results.
We will work together to clarify your stated intended outcomes (similar to goals) as well as develop strategies and tactical plans for achieving them.
Coaches are trained to have excellent communication and listening skills. I value asking meaningful questions and guiding the conversation to support these goals.
There will be distinct teaching included in most sessions and exploration of possible applications to your personal situation (all related to your intended outcomes).
Additional individualized support is also provided for communicating with the school, teacher and principal.
The Program Includes:
- 30 day coaching session – structured 4 (1 hour coaching calls) within a 30 day cycle.
- Text and/or email support between sessions
- 33 Days to a Smarter Child Learning System (must purchase the BUNDLE for $497)
Named the “The Right Choice in Education” by Women’s Day Magazine, Cheli Cerra provides education coaching and advice via Eduville.com, CheliCerra.com, and her social media channels. Cheli also provides coaching for busy mom entrepeneurs who want a peaceful and happy household. Cheli knows first-hand how overwhelming life can be as a busy entrepeneur. She launched her business, wrote 6 books and worked full-time while also being a wife and mom.
During her career, Cheli has received the honor of being:
- Named AXA Business Woman of the Year.
- Selected to be part of the FIU Leadership Development Institute.
- Invited to study at Harvard for a Summer Institute in Education and Leadership.
- Named “The Right Choice in Education” by Women’s Day Magazine.
- Named “Principal of the Year” for the 4 th largest school district in the nation.
- Designated as an “Autonomous Principal” for exceptionally high performance.
- Co-authored a 6 book series on Education published by Wiley.
- Spokesperson and Education Expert on Fox News Channel.
- Board Member of the Girl Scout Council of Tropical Florida.
- Mom Advisory Board Member for Lean Forward Media, LLC.
- Educational Leader, Coach and Mentor to thousands of children and their parents.